Digital security threats for journalists are increasing.
Center for Media Research – Nepal, in partnership with Interlink Academy of Germany, is offering Digital Security Training for Journalists for 24 journalists in total in 2021.
CMR-Nepal’s policy is to ensure equal gender participation.
This is fundamental yet intensive training requiring a full-day commitment from participants.
There will be two sessions of training:
- English language instruction training on August 24, 2021
- Nepali language instruction training in Bhadra 2078.
- full-time Nepali journalist with at least 3 years experience working for Nepali publication
- based in the Kathmandu Valley or available in Kathmandu for the training
- freelancers, or journalists who have lost their job due to Covid pandemic situation
- one full-day commitment (8AM to 6PM) and ability to bring a laptop for the training
Journalists who have attended previous CMR-Nepal training on different topics may apply.
By filling up the following form, you agree that the decision on whether or not to include you in the training, by CMR-Nepal and Interlink Academy will be final and acceptable.